Trolls - I hate dem



So much obscene hate. Apparently, the hate-trolls are going freestyle now. They are on a fast gear competing with each other. I will not name the trolls and their anonymous counterparts coz they are obvious. Aren't they?

Seeing I'm just a newbie and haven't really said anything bad let alone controversial, why would anyone still want to leave hate comments on my blog? I don't post them usually. Its absolutely hilarious some of you lot think I'm NB or NB's female version on Kottu. God knows why. They are just your imagination and claims and claims with no concrete proof. This is all you could do? Is this all your potential? Sheesh....Shame on you troll. I shall not go into this coz I'm just sick of this matter. But thank god for Indi who sees the point and allows me to continue on Kottu. It does take some maturity to see the bigger picture and am glad Indi is one of those rare individuals blessed with abundance of common sense.

Anonymous comments totally irrelevant to my posts have left me, not shaken but determined. Have I offended anyone's sensitivities? How? When? Why? Where? Which way? I don't get it.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the comments, Anonymous. You're welcome.

When I started to blog, it was not by accident. It was a calculated decision. Joining Kottu is a memorable moment in my blogging life as it gives me an established readership as long as I would know to make use of it with my good posts without offending others. I think that's the whole idea of a blogsphere like kottu. I want to be able to reach out to a wider audience through this medium some of whom will eventually become my good friends in real life hopefully. Only a matter of time. So be patient without jumping the gun, you will be sorry, not for me but your own stupidity.

Please anonymous would you kindly appreciate I'm here for the longer term and anything else is a distraction?

See that picture. Its Einstein saying some never learn. Please "Meya" don't waste oxygen. Die......