Rejected

Couldn't stop laughing when i read this and saw the Tourism Ministry Ads on Sunday Observer.







Hah... hah...hah...haaaaaa..... I know I am being hysterical, but pardon me guys, its much better than our Ad genie David Blacker say



“And some just went insane, followed the black-light arrow around the bend and took possession of the madness that had been waiting there in trust for them…”

Hah.. hah...haaaa.... Call me a psycho if you must, but i couldn't stop laughing. Serious !

Aney Uncle David, may be you should stick to what you do best, crap ads.



Looks familiar no davy? :P

By the way, did your small wonder agency include



in the bid document?

Fuckwits....

Vot too dooo no ?



I ate chili again.... Familiar stuff no ?

ha ha hah aha.......

Way to go David... my condolences this time, and better luck next time !!!!!!!

David Blacker - Small Miracle indeed.

(Disclaimer - Some images from the web)