I apologize to all Kottu members



In my own defense, it is counter intuitive to think that a post i make on my own page will be seen/heard universally (it's a great concept, but it is indeed counter intuitive).

I suppose the first thing I should have posted is that this blog is just a way for me to get my frustrations out, especially since I can’t break glassware at home or throw stuff at Mom and Sis.

I really messed this one up. When I posted it I was trying to provide you with a different view. Instead, I did a bad job of explaining who MJ was. I'd like to try to correct those errors now.

I don’t think there's a need to delete that post altogether. Hence it will remain undeleted. Personally I think there is nothing wrong for someone to point in a different direction.

That said, I do indeed apologize for entering into your space and calling everyone a Jackass Jackson Fan. It really was unintentional, at least it was not meant to hurt anyone. Somehow I missed this point, basic courtesy during a funeral. This was a big mistake on my part, and I'm sorry for it.

This may sound silly, but I want to thank all of you who have written in, commented and created posts and protested. Even though I wish I hadn't made so many of you angry, I am glad I got to hear you. If my posts aren’t up to any ones standards then I apologize again.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Rehani