Blog Obituary - David Blacker

This morning I was in for a rude shock when i went looking for some details on Dirt Blacker's blog.

"This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service. You can create your own free blog on wordpress.com."

LMAO !!! Sorry about my crudeness here, but whoever got him deactivated is a damn smart guy (or girl as the case may be).

I don't celebrate death, certainly not, my sanity prevails. So does my humanity, but i couldn't help laughing at someone's stupidity. Late Black Light Arrow went into areas he should have never gone, thus clearly violating Wordpress terms of services.

As for me, I celebrate the death of his blog, cruel as it may, to me its a moment of joy, the last time i felt the same was when Prabahakaran got killed.

Blogging can be a useful medium, but when you use it to slander, sling mud, throw your weight around, and act irresponsibly, then you simply reap what you sow.



Whilst it is no secret who is behind or who would have been behind, i however wanted to make one thing clear, Freedom of expression is not your right to ridicule others publicly, especially online.

Online behaviour demands responsibility, maturity and most of all common sense and humanity. The now infamous Late Dirt Blacker lacked all of it. Big time. Shame, late black light arrow couldn't adhere to these basic values.

The man who claimed to have written this book had no respect for others online.

He even circulated e-mails among his friends linking me to another blogger with whom he had troubles. I saw David Blacker's hysterical e-mails, thanks to my friends and the truth prevailed as it always does. If you are Googling this, please note the blog in question was maintained by David Blacker, fake author of A Cause Untrue.

Remember God exists. Justice well served. Finally !

R I P my friend.